Sculpey Tool Instructional Videos
Sculpey Super Slicer - Studio by Sculpey Super Slicer. Four interchangeable blades including rigid flexible wave and rick-rack; all with safety comfort handles. The rigid blade sections clay and trims wide sheets. The flexible blade cuts curves. The wand and rick-rack blades trim sheets with added details. Comfort handles feature foolproof saddles to protect your hands from the sharp blades. Imported.
Sculpey Clay Tool Starter Set - A set of 3 double ended tools, each used for a wide range of projects and techniques.
- Use the Needle End Pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
- Use the Stamp End for added detail.
- Use the Blunt Point End for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay.
- Use the Ball End to make indentations, concave forms and to create curled or wavy edges.
- Use the Knife End to create lines, patterns and cut clay.
- Use the Flat End for smoothing, blending and adding patterns and details to clay.