Pina Zangaro uses their laser to etch names, logos and other art onto all of their aluminum, acrylic and wood products by removing a thin outer layer of material. Laser Etching creates a slightly textured, permanent representation of your art, name or logo.
| Ordering Guidelines |
|Laser Engraving || |
|Bamboo, Camden, Frost, Olema, Rossano, Tera, Vista, Machina (anodized only) || |
|Laser Engraving Artwork Requirements
- We accept vector files created in Illustrator, Corel Draw, and InDesign. All files must be submitted as an EPS file.
- All type must be converted to outlines.
- Artwork must be sized at 100%, the exact size to be engraved.
- Artwork must be set to 100% black. Only black will be engraved
- Email artwork and order details to: email@example.com In the body of the email please include: name, phone number, email address, name of Authorized Pina Zangaro Dealer, imprinting method, product to be imprinted and orientation and exact positioning of your artwork on the product. (For example: ôbottom of logo to be positioned ___inch(es) from bottom edge of product and ___inch(es) from right edge of productö or ôlogo to be centered left to right and top to bottomö.) Upon receipt of your email the Imprinting Department at Pina Zangaro will reply to you with a confirmation and an expected ship date. You will also be emailed if all required information is not provided or if there is a problem with the fi le submitted.
- Questions? 800-926-7462 or firstname.lastname@example.org