Grafix - Clear Acetate (.003) - Roll - 25in x 25in - Biodegradable Clear .003in Acetate Rolls from Grafix is a cast cellulose acetate polymer film. Graphix Acetate is Environmentally Friendly. Cellulose Acetate based film has been an industry standard in graphic arts, packaging, printing, overlays, and many other applications for over 50 years. Now certified as 100% compostable, Grafix Acetate film is ideal for a range of applications where a low environmental impact material is required.
- Optical Clarity
- Environmentally Friendly
- Excellent Lay Flat Characteristics
- Very Good Dimensional Stability
- Heat Resistant to 180F/95C
- FDA Approved for Direct Food Contact
- Printable w/no Additional Treatments (litho/offset & screen printing)
- Heat Sealable
- Commercially Available
Environmentally Friendly Features:
- Manufactured from Wood Pulp and Cotton Linters (100% Petroleum Free)
- No food based agriculture used to make our acetate film, only 100% responsibly managed North American Forests.
- Biodegradable 100%, as per ASTM D6400 and DIM EN 13432 (Please see our Bio Films FAQ)
- Recyclable 100% with either Paper or Other Plastics.
- When Incinerated, Grafix Acetate produces only CO2, Water and non-toxic ash.
- Free of heavy metals, complies with RoHS standards.
- No use of hazardous plasticizers or other carcinogenic materials.