Alvin - PXB - Parallel Straightedge Board - 16 x 21 Inch - The Alvin PXB Parallel Straightedge Board provides the convenience of a studio work surface in a compact, portable unit. PXB Boards are made from a smooth, warp-free white Melamine laminated board and equipped with a convenient carrying handle. Alvin PXB Parallel Boards feature non-slip tractor feet designed to grip the table edge at the perfect drawing angle, foldaway legs, and an acrylic straightedge whose height can accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16 inch. Shipped fully assembled, this item features:
- Precision-made aluminum straightedge with rubberized grip eliminates the need for a T-square and includes an inking edge for clean, smudge-free results with pens, pencils, and markers.
- Underwire system keeps the blade parallel no matter where it is moved.
- Metal side brackets accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16 inch beneath.
- Twin braking system locks blade securely in any position.
- Non-slip rubber grip-tracks on the underside of the board allow the PXB to overhang the table edge at the perfect drawing angle bringing the work surface closer.
- Foldaway back legs with rubber feet are unbreakable and enable use in either the flat or angled position.
- Warp-free white Melamine« laminated board offers a smooth drawing surface that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Comfortable carrying handle for portability.
- Compact for out of the way storage.